The many winter sports schools in the Destination Gstaad offer group and individual tuition on all winter sports equipment to beginners through to advanced skiers and snowboarders alike. There are also special children’s skiing nurseries for our little guests.
There are two types of school instructors: There are private ski teachers and ski schools.
The ski school offers group classes either full day or half a day. Meeting point for group classes: 9.45am Learnpark Rütti by the Wispile Skilifts (next to the Hotel Alphorn) Groupclasses halfdays or full day and are 5 in each group.
Our hotel also provides ski equipment which is available at the “Silversport” rental shop inside the hotel. For the equipment (skis, boots, ski poles, helmet) the amount is:
- 143,80 CHF per day, per person
Ski school groups (Snowli ski kids club):
- 1 day: CHF 84 / 1 half a day: CHF 58
- 5 days in a row: CHF 377 / 5 days in a row half a day: CHF 254
- 6 days in a row: CHF 419 / 6 days in a row half a day: CHF 284
- High Seasons date: 22.12.18 to 06.01.19 and 09.02.19 to 03.03.19
Private instructor price from ski school:
- 1h: 1-3 people – 95 CHF off seasons – 100 CHF high season
- 1 day: 1-3 people – 390 CHF off seasons – 420 CHF high seasons
- Additional person – CHF 50 per day and CHF 10 per hour
The private ski teacher is more of one to one skiing.
Private ski instructor:
Hourly rate: Low season: CHF 95 / high season: CHF 100
Daily rate ( 5 hours): Low season: CHF 390 / high season: CHF 420
Those dates correspond to the high seasons:
- 22.12.2018 – 06.01.2019
- 09.02.2019 – 03.03.2019
If you have any additional questions our concierge in the hotel will be happy to assist you!